Personal Tax- Self Assessment
• We will prepare your self-assessment tax returns together with any supplementary pages required from the information and explanations that you provide to us.
• We will calculate your income tax, national insurance contributions (NIC) and any capital gains tax liabilities and tell you how much you should pay and when. We will advise on the interest, penalty and surcharge implications if tax or NIC is paid late. We will also check HMRC's calculation of your tax and NIC liabilities and initiate repayment claims if tax or NIC has been overpaid.
• After obtaining your approval and signature, we will submit your returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
• We support you with the following:
- keep the records of receipts and payments
- reconcile the balances monthly with the bank statements
- post and balance the purchase and sales ledgers
- write up your accounting records
- complete the postings to the nominal ledger
Value Added Tax (VAT)
• Registration and de-registration for VAT.
• We will prepare your VAT returns
• We will tell you how much you should pay and when.
• We will forward to you the completed return calculations for you to review, before you approve the VAT return for onward transmission by us to HMRC.
• We will prepare your UK payroll for each payroll period to meet UK employment tax requirements.
• We will prepare:
- Payroll summary report.
- The data included within each Full Payment Submission (FPS) for taxable pay and payrolled benefits for each employee;
- A payslip for each employee unless not required;
- A P45 for each leaver; and
- A report showing your PAYE and NIC liability and due date for payment.
• We will submit FPSs online to HMRC.
• We will submit in-year EPSs to HMRC.