Limited Company Accounts
Preparation and maintenance of accounting records
• We write up the accounting records of the business and;
- complete the postings to the nominal ledger.
- prepare the year end accounts and financial statements for approval by yourselves
• We will prepare the company's corporate tax self-assessment (CTSA) return. After obtaining the approval and signature of an authorised Nominated Director, we will submit it to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
• We will prepare the corporation tax computation and supporting schedules required for preparation of the company tax return from accounts, information and explanations provided to us on your behalf.
• We will tell you how much tax the company should pay and when. If appropriate, we will initiate repayment claims when tax has been overpaid.
Directors- Self Assessment
• We will prepare the director(s) self-assessment tax returns together with any supplementary pages required from the information and explanations that you provide to us.
• We will calculate your income tax, national insurance contributions (NIC) and any capital gains tax liabilities and tell you how much you should pay and when. We will advise on the interest, penalty and surcharge implications if tax or NIC is paid late. We will also check HMRC's calculation of your tax and NIC liabilities and initiate repayment claims if tax or NIC has been overpaid.
• After obtaining your approval and signature, we will submit your returns to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
• A private company is required to file its accounts at Companies House within the prescribed deadline. The company will be liable to a fine if it fails to do so. In order to avoid this we will produce statutory accounts suitable for filing within the required period.
• We can act as your agent and to:
- submit the accounts to the Registrar of Companies
- complete and submit the company’s annual return
- complete and submit any other forms required by law to be filed at Companies House.
• We support you with the following:
- keep the records of receipts and payments
- reconcile the balances monthly with the bank statements
- post and balance the purchase and sales ledgers
- write up your accounting records
- complete the postings to the nominal ledger
Value Added Tax (VAT)
• Registration and de-registration of your company for VAT.
• We will prepare your VAT returns
• We will tell you how much you should pay and when.
• We will forward to you the completed return calculations for you to review, before you approve the VAT return for onward transmission by us to HMRC.
• We will prepare your UK payroll for each payroll period to meet UK employment tax requirements.
• We will prepare:
- Payroll summary report.
- The data included within each Full Payment Submission (FPS) for taxable pay and payrolled benefits for each employee;
- A payslip for each employee unless not required;
- A P45 for each leaver; and
- A report showing your PAYE and NIC liability and due date for payment.
• We will submit FPSs online to HMRC.
• We will submit in-year EPSs to HMRC.